Wednesday 15 June 2016

FANGIRLING

FANGIRLING


Ok so since like forever I have been fangirling like CRAZY over Kakashi Hatake !!! Like is he hot or is he hot !? He's driving me NUTS and he has also become the savior of my dreams, rescuing me from this evil world. He's in my dreams being the point there........ I have literally SAVED like over a HUNDRED PICS over a week or something and ALL OF THEM HAVE KAKASHI IN IT. And also, I feel like I find him hotter with his mask on, cause it adds like a mysterious nature to him and it just makes him EVEN HOTTER. If he was my Sensei I would TOTALLY be into him like I don't even know what I would do, not that I would do anything. Or maybe I would. Let's just leave it at that ok !? Ok. 

OH AND AND AND his friendship with Obito just drives me to limits !!! Like just NO. I don't even know what it is about them, but I can't even handle it. I can't handle him. UGH. 

WHY Masashi Kishimoto. WHY did you invent this hot, cute, mysterious, hell of a character when I CANNOT HAVE HIM !!!! This is friggin torture for me !!! I hope I see him in my dreams tonight..... Oh and did I mention that body. That HOT FRICKIN BOD HE HAS GOT !? And don't even get me started on his hair. Like I'm not gonna go there. And I always have those moments where I can't even SEE his killer smile, but it STILL kills me. 

"Kakashi Hatake. Killing girls with his not-even-there-smile since forever" 

Yeh. Ima just die ok !? Buh bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment