Tuesday 2 August 2016

Owari No Seraph

Owari No Seraph


Ok so I totally marathoned Owari No Seraph a.k.a. Seraph Of The End and I LOVED IT. Firstly, anything with vampires, leave alone hot vampires !! Secondly, MIKA AND YUU ARE OTP !!







I love their friendship/ gayship/ love that they have. I. Am. Obsessed. And I mean, have you seen those scenes when Mika bites Yuu !? Damn it my male-female OTPs haven't had that yet !! It was nothing but sexual. CANNOT WAIT FOR SEASON 3 !!!


                              


That's it. Also I'm trying out a lot of new anime, like I have already watched One Punch Man (loved it. Genos is so hot), Full Metal Alchemist (in the process, but I will get done soon) and now downloading Noragami !!! So I probably will be posting a lot, even about other anime!! 


P.S sorry for being so inactive lately. Will make an effort !!


No comments:

Post a Comment